Cheap I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L Review

Product review of all baby supplies and home appliances

Cheap I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L Review

I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L
Brand : I-Rova
Category : Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Model : K6L
Check For Today Special Offers




You might already know about Omi Nanny Robot Vacuum cleaner RV1 but now lets discuss about this lovely I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L. Having a clean floor without having to lift a finger is like your dream come true. With an intelligent vacuum cleaner robot has completely changed the way to clean all your house. You can find thatI-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L is the perfect tool for every household, especially for those who travel frequently. This absolutely very fantastic creation allows you to go with your daily routine without having to worry about cleaning the floor!

Independent Worker
I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L revolutionary vacuum cleaner is working alone with no fuss and time saver complete. Comes with sensor built-in to prevent a collision into the wall or obstruction objects and falling ladder. And also, it has a light weight and compact size, and easy to reach every corner without problems. With incredible built-in mop functionality allows to mop while it vacuums.

I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L
Compact and lightweight
What's in the box
  • 1 x I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L
  • 1 x Brush (left side)
  • 1 x Brush (right side)
  • 2 x Filters
  • 1 x Mopping base
  • 1 x Rechargeable battery
  • 1 x Mopping pad
  • 1 x User manual

I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L Summary

  • Compact and lightweight
  • Intelligent Auto Cleaning
  • Built-in Anti Fall Fuction
  • Mops while it vacuum
  • 55 minutes working time
Be careful as it will stuck to anything laying on the floor. Ensure your floor is clear of wire, carpet or cloth. Others than that no complain for this price. Can get better quality for higher price. So for overall this I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L is a must have item.

Cheap I-ROVA Robotic Vacuum K6L Review Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Susi Ayasha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Best Gadget And Accessories Site